Money Money Money Money

Even better than the last one! The text was much easier to read, and the modegreens were more fitting. The song was better too, much more fitting for an animutation.
My main quibble is that the song has already been used in an animutation, but I think yours is better than the other one. (plus I'm not completely innocent on that front either- Canadamon uses the song from DMK's HALALSLl.swf)
Overall a very good animutation. Hitler is a crazy man indeed. Can't wait for part 3!

thomwim responds:

I'm about 30% done with part 3. Good news; I've managed to find a way to log into Animutation Portal. We just have to create backup accounts.

Revenge of the Nazis Revenge of the Nazis

The infamous Tommy Wimmer finally releases an animutation!
I suppose I should be glad to see someone making an animutation, but at this point it seems like any attempts at doing so now are just administering electric shocks to a dead horse in order to temporarily revive it.
That aside, I actually got some sort of enjoyment from this. It's nice to see an animutation with a story, and even better to see one where the mondegreens actually fit the storyline (even if some were a bit forced). I never would have chosen this song for an animutation, but I think you made it work pretty well.
I do agree with the people who say that the more important story text should be easier to read.
Overall a fairly entertaining watch. Certainly at least as good as "Tommy Wimmer's First Animutation."

Ass beard The pirate Ass beard The pirate

Greatest film of all time

Mother Ducker Mother Ducker

holy fuck

awesome

Meanwhile, at Adobe Meanwhile, at Adobe

Reminds me of your "flash teaches you flash" cartoon

Also... I've honestly never had flash crash on me before.
Except that time with the bitmap-traced giraffe. CURSE YOU BITMAP TRACED GIRAFFE

i wanna be a pie i wanna be a pie

beautiful

i cried

Merry Mozzmas Merry Mozzmas

Hooray

You still got it zembork

LordZeebmork responds:

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

If u paused this u are gay

This movie is completely true. I fully agree with its message.
10.

Madness pronation Madness pronation

Lol

I saw rainbow dash

accompanying odd bargain accompanying odd bargain

Wow.

This is a review of both of your "Flashes" since I just realized something about the 1st one.
When I first watched it, I thought the crappy quality was just cause you used a crappy converter.
Then I watched the youtube version. Are you serious.
You honestly FILMED YOUR COMPUTER and moved things around on your computer screen. And called that an animutation. Really now.

And tbh your 1st one was better because at least it had listenable music.

Stop making animutations.